SHORT SALE LA SIERRA CA | LA SIERRA CA SHORT SALE | SHORT SALE AGENTS LA SIERRA | LA SIERRA SHORT SALE REALTORS
Each bank processes La Sierra CA short sales differently so to better understand your situation and if you would be a good candidate for a La Sierra short sale you need to examine the following information:
1. How many loans do you have on the La Sierra CA property?
2. Who are the mortgage holder(s) for this La Sierra house?
3. Have you stopped making payments, and if yes, how long ago?
4. Do you have an HOA, and if yes, are you behind on the HOA dues? If you are behind on the HOA dues, how many payments have you missed?
5. Is the home in a 55+ La Sierra CA community?
6. Is the La Sierra house your primary residence? If yes, do you still reside in the La Sierra CA home? If no, do you have a tenant in the property?
7. Have you ever refinanced the La Sierra house?
8. Have you ever taken cash or received a check out of your La Sierra CA home loan?
9. Have you recently claimed Bankruptcy or do you have any other judgments against you? (i.e. Child support, alimony, etc.)
10. What type of loan did you purchase the La Sierra property with: VA, FHA, Conventional or other type of incentive loan program?
You would also be required to supply the following documents to complete your short sale application; these items would be required from your La Sierra mortgage holder(s) to be considered for a La Sierra CA short sale:
2 months bank statements
2 months check stubs
2 years tax returns
Letter of Explanation why you need a short sale
Mortgage holder application form (Which we can provide to you once we know who the mortgage holder(s) is/are)
This is, and there are, a lot to consider when doing a short sale in La Sierra CA. We handle our La Sierra CA short sales all “in house” with an affiliated escrow company; we handle our short sales from start to finish. Our services are at no charge to you, the cost of the sale is paid from your mortgage holder(s).
The short sale is initiated by listing the La Sierra, California property. We then market the La Sierra house to potential buyers. Once a buyer is obtained we then submit all the above documents with your listing agreement, buyer information and purchase agreement, buyer proof of funds, and an estimated pay off to the mortgage holder(s). The mortgage holder(s) then begin their process of review. This consists of assigning a bank negotiator to the file, ordering appraisal(s) and valuations of the La Sierra CA home, at the banks expense, and comparing all the numbers for release. A typical La Sierra short sale process takes 3-6 months for bank review depending on who the mortgage holder(s) are. We are in direct contact with the mortgage holder(s) on a regular basis to negotiate the terms of the sale.
Please understand the idea behind a La Sierra CA short sale is to release you from the mortgage with no money or contribution out of pocket and with full deficiency release. Hopefully this provides some clarity on how a short sale works.
If you are interested in selling your home short, we are experienced and effective short sale agents /short sale REALTORS that can sell your home in La Sierra CA. If you would like us to further investigate if you are a viable candidate for a short sale you can call us anytime at (888) 9-List-It. That’s (888) 954-7848.
Or just email us at: GarrigusRealEstate@yahoo.com