Here are two of the priciest homes currently for sale in the Beaumont and Banning areas. If you have the cash and/or buying power, right now is a great time to invest in one of these investment luxury real estate properties:
Short Sale Agents arrange with mortgage lenders to agree to accept a mortgage payoff that falls short of the balance that is owed by a borrower. In other words, a bank agrees to accept less than what is owed on a borrower’s mortgage. Foreclosure is avoided through the short sale process, which is the primary goal so that the borrower’s credit is not severely damaged as it would be through a foreclosure. If a foreclosure is imminent short sale can help soften the blow.
A foreclosure can seriously affect an individual’s credit and financial future. As a result, and because of the stress that the foreclosure process can cause, most homeowners are willing to consider just about any alternative. When facing foreclosure, the worst thing that a homeowner can do is nothing at all. By being proactive, a borrower can often find viable alternatives to foreclosure and a short sale is one of the most popular and realistic options. For those who are facing the prospect of a foreclosure, a short sale might be the right option.
Real estate short sales can be complicated for everyone involved whether you’re a seller, buyer, investor, agent or even a bank. Our Free Short Sale Help was designed to clear up the complicated world of real estate short sales and make it possible for anyone who owes more on their mortgage than their home is worth to find their way.
So call us now to find out more about Short Sale Help:
Call Now: (888) 9-List-It.
That’s (888) 954-7848.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — In another sign of a turnaround in the long-battered real estate market, average home prices rebounded in July to the same level as they were nine years ago.
According to the closely watched S&P/Case-Shiller national home price index, which covers more than 80% of the housing market in the United States, the typical home price in July rose 1.6% compared to the previous month.
It marked the third straight month that prices in all 20 major markets followed by the index improved, and it would have been the fourth straight month of improvement across the full spectrum if not for a slight decline in Detroit in April.
The index was up 1.2% compared to a year earlier, an improvement from the year-over-year change reported for June. While home prices have been showing a sequential change in recent months, it wasn’t until June that prices were higher than a year earlier.
The July reading matched levels last seen in summer 2003, when the market was marching toward its peak in 2006. The collapse of the market after that led to the financial crisis of 2008.
“The news on home prices in this report confirm recent good news about housing,” said David Blitzer, Chairman of the Index Committee at S&P Dow Jones Indices. “Single-family housing starts are well ahead of last year’s pace, existing home sales are up, the inventory of homes for sale is down and foreclosure activity is slowing.”
Record low mortgage rates and a tighter supply of homes available for sale have helped to lift home prices. Lower unemployment also has helped with home prices, although job growth in recent months has been slower than hoped.
Earlier this month, the Federal Reserve announced it would buy $40 billion in mortgage bonds a month for the foreseeable future. This third round of asset purchases by the central bank, popularly known as QE3, is its effort to jump start the economy through even lower home loan rates.
Mike Larson, real estate analyst with Weiss Research, said part of the improvement in the housing market is due to investors using the low mortgage rates to buy up homes that are in foreclosure and renting them in a strong rental market.
But he said that he doesn’t think there’s much chance of housing prices forming any kind of new bubble in the foreseeable future.
“Clearly the worst is behind us for this market., but this is not a market that is going to take off again,” he said. “While you have a firming up, you still have tight lending standards and people who have been burned are reluctant or unable to get back in the market.” He predicts it will take several more years before housing prices can gain more than 1% to 2% a year.
But that is good news for a housing market that was plagued by plunging home values and high foreclosure rates for much of the last six years. And the good news has the potential to build on itself, said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist for Deutsche Bank.
“Housing remains a rare bright spot in an economy that is otherwise muddling through,” he wrote in a note to clients Tuesday. “The price trend for housing is significant, because it provides economic stimulus via stronger household balance sheets.”
Correction: An earlier version of this article incorrectly reported that home prices had reached a 9-year high. In fact, they rebounded to the level last seen in summer 2003, before their peak several years later.
Cabazon CA Real Estate House Sales and Home Listings – Short Sales, Foreclosures and Standard Sales – October 2011 Market Report News
This is a market activity report of closed house sales and active home listings in the city of Cabazon California, for October 2011.
According to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), there was 1 closed Cabazon home sale from October 1st to October 31st, 2011.
- 0 were Cabazon Foreclosures
- 1 were Cabazon Short Sales / Short Pay
- 0 were Cabazon Standard Sales
- 0 were Cabazon Probate or “Other” Sales
And according to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), there are 4 Cabazon active listings from October 1st to October 31st, 2011.
- 3 are Cabazon Foreclosures
- 1 are Cabazon Short Sales / Short Pay
- 0 are Cabazon Standard Listings
- 0 are Cabazon Probate or “Other” Sales
Number of Sales in Cabazon from the Past 12 Months (Chart Below)
For Cabazon Real Estate Agents Click Here
Current Active Home Listings in Cabazon, California:
|MLS # / S / Address / City / Area / MB# / List Price / DOM / Br/Ba / Sqft / YrBt|
|I11139356 A 14627 Manzanillo ST CABA 263 $ 29,500 14 2/2 1,344 (A) 1979/ASR|
|I11139463 A 52023 ADELE AV CABA 263 723-G6 $ 35,000 10 2/1 1,556 (A) 1984/ASR|
|Y1104942 A 51654 IDA AV CABA 263 723F7 $ 50,000 92 2/2 1,048 () 1989/ASR|
|I11122947 A 14683 Cabazon ST CABA 263 $ 59,000 48 3/1 900 (A) 1981/ASR|
|I11129092 A 54370 Kindale DR CABA 263 $ 59,900 34 3/2 1,600 (A) 2005/ASR|
|C11141716 A 48893 Maumee LN CABA 263 $ 85,900 6 3/2 1,323 (A) 2005/ASR|
|12150549 A 13353 APACHE CABA 263 723A3 $ 89,000 185 3/2 1,325 (B) 2005/ASR|
|C11141668 A 48857 Maumee LN CABA 263 $ 89,900 6 4/2 1,404 (A) 2007/ASR|
|11508987 A 52370 DATE AV CABA 699 000000 $ 70,000 254 3/1 1,200 (SEE) 0|
|21403633 A 15380 ELM ST CABA 699 723G6 $ 165,000 470 0/0 9999|
|21383462 A 49734 ALOMA DR CABA 699 723B4 $ 550,000 714 4/2 1990|
|K10053701 A 14511 Apache Trail CABA 699 723A5 $ 9,995,000 535 3/1 1,518 (A) 1927|
CABAZON SHORT SALE AGENTS HELP AVOID FORECLOSURE
Don’t make the biggest mistake ever… Do not let the bank foreclose on your Cabazon home!
Loan modification is a temporary fix and can still leave you with negative equity.
A BETTER SOLUTION IS TO SHORT SALE YOUR CABAZON HOUSE
- A short sale can let your deficiency be forgiven
- In most cases a short sale can leave you with no tax liability
- Our short sale real estate services are at no cost to you
- And we can help you get out of your bad situation
Don’t be fooled! The bank will come after you and foreclose your Cabazon house. They may even be able to get a judgment against you AFTER the foreclosure for the negative deficiency, which could be tens of thousands of dollars! But what is the difference between a foreclosure and a short sale? Here are your options of foreclosure vs. short sale:
- A foreclosure will slash your credit score as much as 250 points or more, and can affect your credit for a minimum of 5 years or more!!!
- But a short sale only affects your credit score with the late or missed mortgage payments. The credit bureaus will report PAID or NEGOTIATED if you short sale.Your credit score will not be lowered as much with a short sale.
- A foreclosure will remain as public recorded on your credit report for 10 years or more.
- A short sale is not reported on a person’s credit history. There is no specific SHORT SALE term and is most cases is reported as PAID, SETTLED or NEGOTIATED.
FUTURE MORTGAGE LOANS:
- If your credit report contains a foreclosure, most home mortgage lending institutions will consider you ineligible to purchase for 5 years or more.
- If you successfully negotiate a short sale of your Cabazon property you may be eligible for a mortgage loan and purchase a new home in as little as 2 years.
- Banks have the right to pursue a deficiency balance if your foreclosed loan was not a purchase money loan (If you received any money for anything other than the purchase of your house, also called a hard money loan).
- In a successful short sale it may be possible to negotiate with the bank to release you of any deficiency balance and avoid any future judgments against you.
Need more information?
CALL US NOW:
1 (888) 9 LIST-IT
or (951) 490-3683
or click here: Listing Agents in Cabazon CA
Free Short Sale Help For Homeowners in Cabazon California
GarrigusRealestate.com’s Top Rated Cabazon Short Sale Agent for California is helping Cabazon homeowners avoid foreclosure, FREE OF CHARGE.
Our Short Sale Team assists hundreds of Southern California homeowners with their complicated situations and we NEVER charge homeowners for our real estate services… Our commissions fee is paid by the bank.
- Is your house worth less than you owe?
- Are you having trouble paying your mortgage or are you already behind?
- Do you have an Adjustable Rate Mortgage or a Negative Amortized Loan?
- Are you concerned about tax implications?
- Do you have questions about how short sales work?
- Many home owners are short selling their upside-down
properties, & so can you!
- We are Certified Foreclosure & Short Sale Specialists and we can help you.
- YOU PAY US NOTHING CALL NOW: (888) 9-LIST-IT
We will contact and deal with the bank for you. If you’re behind in your payments or are having trouble keep up with the mortgage, call us now at (888) 9-LIST-IT to start the short sale process and help you avoid foreclosure.