Sample of Common Steps to List and Sell Your Home
- Prepare our proprietary REAL HOME VALUE report to establish your home’s fair market value.
- Research your property’s title, neighborhood and city specifics, including any possible HOAs, Mello Roos, etc., to fully understand the property and requirements for the upcoming sale. This is the back-end work we do to help eliminate any pitfalls and surprises! Unfortunately, many California REALTORS® don’t go this extra mile and it can have dire consequences for the success of the sale.
- Meet with you to discuss your goals and objectives and set a desirable price.
- Prepare and present you a Sellers Net Sheet to highlight all proceeds and costs.
- Discuss and sign all necessary listing contracts and required disclosures.
- Provide our professional feedback for staging your home for sale.
- Preview your home and photograph features and amenities.
- Order a ‘Real Estate For Sale’ sign installation. ‘For Sale’ signs are NOT mandatory and we only install one at your discretion.
- Input your CA home listing into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) system to maximize exposure to all buyers & REALTORS®.
- Employ our proprietary Internet marketing and advertising strategies for your home’s listing to further maximize the exposure of your sale. This exposure significantly speeds up selling time and selling price because most home buyers search homes for sale on the Internet. Because of our extensive marketing and Internet expertise, we can offer you this advantage over other California REALTORS®.
- Feature your California home on our premiere real estate websites, including the website you are currently viewing: www.GarrigusRealEstate.net.
- Develop a custom website specifically for your home listing and syndicate it to an extensive list of real estate websites via PostLets.com (a Zillow Inc. business, and part of Zillow’s portfolio of real estate and home-related marketplaces.).
- Optimize and customize your home’s website to highlight features and pictures.
- Research all possible special financing options for any buyers.
- Notify real estate brokers and agents of your new listing to take full advantage of networking exposure.
- Secure the highest and best offers for your review.
- Assist you in determining the best offer and buyer to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
- We work hard for you to find a strong buyer for your home. We also work hard to represent your best interests AFTER we find your home a buyer! Negotiation is extremely important when obtaining the highest and best possible price for your home!
- As California REALTORS® with Garrigus Real Estate, a personally crafted Southern California real estate brokerage, we offer our clients hands-on professional service and experience.
We handle all of our client’s real estate transactions honestly and to the best of our professional ability. That’s our Garrigus Real Estate Guarantee.
Sorry, you have reached your alloted limit of contact requests. This is limited to discourage SPAM. If you need further assistance, please call us at (888) 7-MOVE-ME. That's (888) 766-8363.