SHORT SALE PALM SPRINGS CA | PALM SPRINGS CA SHORT SALE | SHORT SALE AGENTS PALM SPRINGS | PALM SPRINGS SHORT SALE REALTORS
Each bank processes Palm Springs CA short sales differently so to better understand your situation and if you would be a good candidate for a Palm Springs short sale you need to examine the following information:
1. How many loans do you have on the Palm Springs CA property?
2. Who are the mortgage holder(s) for this Palm Springs house?
3. Have you stopped making payments, and if yes, how long ago?
4. Do you have an HOA, and if yes, are you behind on the HOA dues? If you are behind on the HOA dues, how many payments have you missed?
5. Is the home in a 55+ Palm Springs CA community?
6. Is the Palm Springs house your primary residence? If yes, do you still reside in the Palm Springs CA home? If no, do you have a tenant in the property?
7. Have you ever refinanced the Palm Springs house?
8. Have you ever taken cash or received a check out of your Palm Springs CA home loan?
9. Have you recently claimed Bankruptcy or do you have any other judgments against you? (i.e. Child support, alimony, etc.)
10. What type of loan did you purchase the Palm Springs property with: VA, FHA, Conventional or other type of incentive loan program?
You would also be required to supply the following documents to complete your short sale application; these items would be required from your Palm Springs mortgage holder(s) to be considered for a Palm Springs CA short sale:
2 months bank statements
2 months check stubs
2 years tax returns
Letter of Explanation why you need a short sale
Mortgage holder application form (Which we can provide to you once we know who the mortgage holder(s) is/are)
This is, and there are, a lot to consider when doing a short sale in Palm Springs CA. We handle our Palm Springs CA short sales all “in house” with an affiliated escrow company; we handle our short sales from start to finish. Our services are at no charge to you, the cost of the sale is paid from your mortgage holder(s).
The short sale is initiated by listing the Palm Springs, California property. We then market the Palm Springs house to potential buyers. Once a buyer is obtained we then submit all the above documents with your listing agreement, buyer information and purchase agreement, buyer proof of funds, and an estimated pay off to the mortgage holder(s). The mortgage holder(s) then begin their process of review. This consists of assigning a bank negotiator to the file, ordering appraisal(s) and valuations of the Palm Springs CA home, at the banks expense, and comparing all the numbers for release. A typical Palm Springs short sale process takes 3-6 months for bank review depending on who the mortgage holder(s) are. We are in direct contact with the mortgage holder(s) on a regular basis to negotiate the terms of the sale.
Please understand the idea behind a Palm Springs CA short sale is to release you from the mortgage with no money or contribution out of pocket and with full deficiency release. Hopefully this provides some clarity on how a short sale works.
If you are interested in selling your home short, we are experienced and effective short sale agents /short sale REALTORS that can sell your home in Palm Springs CA. If you would like us to further investigate if you are a viable candidate for a short sale you can call us anytime at (888) 9-List-It. That’s (888) 954-7848.
Or just email us at: GarrigusRealEstate@yahoo.com