If you’re looking for a REALTOR® to sell your home you’ve come to the right place. We are California REALTORS® and real estate agents, and we take our client’s real estate transactions seriously.
Here is a short step by step process how we handle listing and selling a home:
- Prepare all required documents to list the home
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis, also known as a CMA, to determine a fair market value to maximize the sale price while encouraging multiple offers
- View the home to determine condition, details and valuable amenities
- Photograph the home and property
- List the home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Order a yard sign if its deemed valuable to the sale of the home (at home seller’s discretion)
- Advertise home extensively online (most buyers start their home search on the web)
- Review all offers to determine highest and best offer, including price, terms, financing and buyer financial strength
- After selecting highest and best offer, open escrow and negotiate all contingencies and other requirements
- Close escrow and transfer property possession
If you’re interested in selling your home or property, or if you have questions or would like to know what your home could sell for, call us now at (888) 9-List-It. That’s (888) 954-7848.
Or just use the Contact Us form below and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.:
Sorry, you have reached your alloted limit of contact requests. This is limited to discourage SPAM. If you need further assistance, please call us at (888) 7-MOVE-ME. That's (888) 766-8363.
Communities We Serve: