If you’re looking for a 1000 Palms REALTOR® to sell your home you’ve come to the right place. We are 1000 Palms, California REALTORS® and 1000 Palms CA real estate agents, and we take our client’s real estate transactions seriously.
(Use our What’s My Home Worth tool to determine the true value opinion of your property.)
Here is a short step by step process how we handle listing and selling a 1000 Palms home:
- Prepare all required documents to list the home
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis, also known as a CMA, to determine a fair market value to maximize the sale price while encouraging multiple offers
- View the home to determine condition, details and valuable amenities
- Photograph the home and property
- List the home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Order a yard sign if its deemed advantageous to the sale of the home (at home seller’s discretion)
- Advertise the home extensively online (most buyers start their home search on the web) and using traditional marketing techniques to maximize exposure of your listing to accomplish the best possible selling price
- Review all offers to determine highest and best offer, including price, terms, financing and buyer financial strength
- After selecting highest and best offer, open escrow and negotiate all contingencies and other requirements
- Close escrow and transfer property possession
If you’re interested in selling your 1000 Palms home or property, or if you have questions or would like to know what your home could sell for, call us and let’s talk.
Or use the Contact Us form below and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.:
Sorry, you have reached your alloted limit of contact requests. This is limited to discourage SPAM. If you need further assistance, please call us at (888) 7-MOVE-ME. That's (888) 766-8363.