If you’re looking for a Bloomington REALTOR® to sell your Bloomington home you’ve come to the right place. We are Bloomington, California REALTORS® and Bloomington real estate agents, and we take our client’s real estate transactions seriously.
Here is a short step by step process how we handle listing and selling a Bloomington home:
- Prepare all required documents to list the Bloomington home.
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis, also known as a CMA, to determine a fair market value and to maximize the sale price while encouraging multiple offers.
- View the Bloomington home to determine condition, property details and valuable amenities.
- Photograph the Bloomington home and property.
- List the Bloomington home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Order a yard sign if its deemed valuable to the sale of the Bloomington home (at home seller’s discretion).
- Advertise the Bloomington home extensively online (most buyers start their home search on the web).
- Review all offers to determine the highest and best offer, including price, terms, financing and buyer financial strength.
- After selecting a highest and best offer, we open escrow and negotiate all contingencies and other requirements.
- Close escrow and transfer property possession.
So why use us?
- We use our Internet marketing expertise to effectively market our listings to maximize sales prices.
- We are tough negotiators, protecting our clients from transaction pitfalls while presenting all opportunities.
- Our professionalism is unparallelled and we operate our business honestly and ethically.
If you’re interested in selling your Bloomington home or property, or if you have questions or would like to know what your Bloomington home is worth, call us now at (888) 9-List-It. That’s (888) 954-7848.
Or just use one of our contact forms below (Contact Us, Free Home Value Analysis, or Real Estate Short Sale Formula) and we will personally respond:
Do you want to know what your Bloomington home is worth?
A computer generated home value produced by websites do not take into account the many variables that can affect the market value of a home. Many times these automated values severely under-price or over-price a property. This can negatively affect a sale or even ruin it.
Use our Free Comparative Market Analysis Report form below and we will personally review your Bloomington home’s details, determine a True Market Value and respond to you with a detailed market value report:
Is your Bloomington home upside-down? Are you experiencing a financial hardship? Do you want to know if you qualify for a real estate short sale?
Just fill out our Real Estate Short Sale Formula form below and we will review your details and give you our professional opinion of your short sale viability: