If you’re looking for a Chino CA REALTOR® to sell your Chino CA home you’ve come to the right place. We are Chino, California REALTORS® and Chino CA real estate agents, and we take our client’s real estate transactions seriously.
Here is a short step by step process how we handle listing and selling a Chino CA home:
- Prepare all required documents to list the Chino CA home
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis, also known as a CMA, to determine a fair market value to maximize the sale price while encouraging multiple offers
- View the Chino CA home to determine condition, details and valuable amenities
- Photograph the Chino CA home and property
- List the Chino home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Order a yard sign if its deemed valuable to the sale of the Chino CA home (at home seller’s discretion)
- Advertise the Chino CA home extensively online (most buyers start their home search on the web)
- Review all offers to determine highest and best offer, including price, terms, financing and buyer financial strength
- After selecting highest and best offer, open escrow and negotiate all contingencies and other requirements
- Close escrow and transfer property possession
If you’re interested in selling your Chino CA home or property, or if you have questions or would like to know what your Chino CA home could sell for, call us now at (888) 9-List-It. That’s (888) 954-7848.
Or just use the Contact Us form below and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.:
[idx-listings city=”Chino” orderby=”WalkScore” orderdir=”DESC” count=”25″ showlargerphotos=”true”]